In this section you will find information on what to do if you have been asked to make decisions on behalf of somone else as an Attorney under a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney.  

We also provide information on how you can apply to the Court of Protection to make a decision(s) on behalf of someone who may lack the capacity to do so themselves.

Information in this section:

Back to top